Hoodwink

My NaNoWriMo attempt - we'll see how it goes.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

NaNoWriMo Approacheth

It is a mere 5 days until the onset of NaNoWriMo and the plot frenzy in my mind has calmed to disturbing proportions, so I am going to spread the word about my novel attempt and use that as my motivation to keep going no matter how dreadful the thing may be. That also takes care of my decision to post the novel. What the hay? The thing is copyrighted and plus the chances that the thing itself will be anywhere near a condition I would consider to even think about sending it in for publication are slim, very slim. So I won’t think about it as a publishable work, but as a 30-day writing exploration, a sort of digging out of any creative juices left in my brain after being saddled to this desk, it will probably just sit in the blog untouched come December. So welcome one and welcome all. Please feel free to comment and give any suggestions, questions or snide remarks you would like.